Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday as a hot afternoon morphs into a hot evening here in Atlanta..
The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on; O-Zone mentioned that the temperature is rising but it’s a cold world; somebody will understand a brotha!!
Checking out these menus as chefs from Hell’s Kitchen prepare their meals, usually leading to shady deals..
Now Black Lives Matter erupt from Louisville to Portland to Seattle; opposition met from Trump’s Secret Police is those last two cities! the apparatus will show no pity that’s how O-Zone feels…
All the way live with this, that’s the deal!! caught in a moment of time listening to Chocolate Milk talk about the Time Machine…
….talking about “traveling through space and time so they can blow their mind” ; solace found in the Wayback Machine?
Previously? O-Zone mentioned the Dark Mystery of Time and Space, plus getting the machine set so he could work it all out!!
Please believe me, it’s on!! check out the players and the track as we roll up / pull up on the scene going all out!!
- Bass – Ernest Dabon
- Congas, Percussion – Kenneth Williams
- Drums, Lead Vocals, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dwight Richards
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Arp String Ensemble, Mini-Moog], Backing Vocals – Robert Dabon
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Mario Tio
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Frank Richard
- Producer – Allen Toussaint, Marshall Sehorn
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Saxophone [Wa-Wa Sax], Backing Vocals – Amadee Castenell, Jr.
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Backing Vocals – Joseph Smith III
One thought on “Chocolate Milk – Time Machine”