What’s that noise? Oh!! O-Zone has that music turned up, that’s how he makes it through a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday…
…so named because things cam play out either way so he’ll just let the music play and drop this good word, you heard? “somebody will see what I say”
…like I can see what they’re saying so we’re coming through with no delaying “it’s going down like this“
Not losing my poise I’ll keep praying even utilizing The Battle Cry; Lord Help!! Lord Help!! borrowed from the old school preacher up in Louisville who knows what the deal is..
Cruising; what’s that noise? damn!! sirens heard while up on I-64 in Louisville as Kentucky State Troopers pull a black man over for driving a nice looking Buick Lacrosse..
Bruising the ego, reminded of the noise heard back in the day as Narcs up in Louisville trashed the Oldsmobile Delta 88 looking for contraband but I wasn’t that kind of man, not ready to tale a loss..
Check the rest of this article out at What’s That Noise? (Part Six)
Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday as a hot afternoon morphs into a hot evening here in Atlanta..
The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on; O-Zone mentioned that the temperature is rising but it’s a cold world; somebody will understand a brotha!!
Checking out these menus as chefs from Hell’s Kitchen prepare their meals, usually leading to shady deals..
Now Black Lives Matter erupt from Louisville to Portland to Seattle; opposition met from Trump’s Secret Police is those last two cities! the apparatus will show no pity that’s how O-Zone feels…
All the way live with this, that’s the deal!! caught in a moment of time listening to Chocolate Milk talk about the Time Machine…
….talking about “traveling through space and time so they can blow their mind” ; solace found in the Wayback Machine?
Previously? O-Zone mentioned the Dark Mystery of Time and Space, plus getting the machine set so he could work it all out!!
Please believe me, it’s on!! check out the players and the track as we roll up / pull up on the scene going all out!!
- Bass – Ernest Dabon
- Congas, Percussion – Kenneth Williams
- Drums, Lead Vocals, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dwight Richards
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Arp String Ensemble, Mini-Moog], Backing Vocals – Robert Dabon
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Mario Tio
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Frank Richard
- Producer – Allen Toussaint, Marshall Sehorn
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Saxophone [Wa-Wa Sax], Backing Vocals – Amadee Castenell, Jr.
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Backing Vocals – Joseph Smith III