Digital Crate Digging Continues per Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; it depends on the perspective, positive or negative!!
Digital? analog? old school / new school / next school? Let The Music Play!! That’s how we’re trying to live!!
Oh yes!! we’re in the midst of the holiday season in between Christmas and New Years Day!! to me it’s kind of a Sunday Jazz vibe!!
What’s the perspective per this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday? hopefully the vibe will be cool like Isaac Hayes at Café Regio’s
This is from the Shaft movie’s soundtrack!! check out the players and the track!! you should know how it goes!!
- Bass Guitar – James Alexander
- Bongos, Congas – Gary Jones
- Composed By, Performer, Producer, Arranged By, Piano, Vibraphone, Organ, Electric Piano – Isaac Hayes
- Drums, Tambourine – Willie Hall
- Electric Piano – Lester Snell
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Charles Pitts, Michael Toles
- Rhythm Section – The Bar-Kays, The Movement
- Strings, Horns – The Memphis Strings & Horns