Digital Crate Digging Continues per my Saturday Night Fever segment; my people? they’re eligible for it!! good music? that’s what we’ve got to give!!
The saga / struggle continues, dealt with per our motto; what’s that? Let The Music Play!! That’s how we’re trying to live!!
Oh yes!! O-Dog Day Partying earlier, so now who’ll work with a bruh that’s in a Sunday Jazz vibe?
Well, maybe we can have a taste of both world as the world / turntables turn; we’re doing this for the tribe..
What’s the perspective? we’re cooling out / chilling out, hopefully the vibe will be cool like Isaac Hayes at Café Regio’s
This is from the Shaft movie’s soundtrack!! check out the players and the track!! you should know how it goes!!
Shout out to DJ Moon Ra for showing us how it goes!! mentioning eleven years ago today, our world said goodbye to the legendary Isaac Hayes (Aug 20, 1942 – Aug 10, 2008).
Going all out, check the tune as we keep the tradition going with this digital crate digging; I already told you the motto; “Let The Music Play”
- Bass Guitar – James Alexander
- Bongos, Congas – Gary Jones
- Composed By, Performer, Producer, Arranged By, Piano, Vibraphone, Organ, Electric Piano – Isaac Hayes
- Drums, Tambourine – Willie Hall
- Electric Piano – Lester Snell
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Charles Pitts, Michael Toles
- Rhythm Section – The Bar-Kays, The Movement
- Strings, Horns – The Memphis Strings & Horns