Digital Crate Digging Continues on a rainy Saturday afternoon down here in Atlanta..
The saga / struggle continues, good sounds are on these menus along with the good word; somebody will understand a brotha!!
Jamming? that’s what this brotha will do as we act like we knew!! staying on code; thick as thieves like Whitey Bulger praising Trump and knocking Mueller?
Naw!! damning whether we do or don’t? game recognizes game!! that’s the word from Louisville’s / Newburg’s own old schooler Abdullah…
I’m not trying to fool with ya is what I told a shady dealer; why be a punishment glutton, going through the madness over and over? naw!! I don’t like it!!
Just trying to school ya with this O-Dog Day Party with Afternoon Jazz implications; check out the players and the track per listening to Charles Earland with this Randy Muller / Skyy produced track called I Like It..
- Arranged By, Keyboards – Randy Muller
- Backing Vocals – Skyy
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Gregory Spotswood
- Congas – Alfredo Rios, Jr.
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Daryle Moss
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Clifford Richmond
- Lead Guitar – (Butch) Sierra
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Charles Earland
- Percussion – Lenny A. Gibbs
- Photography By – Ken Ambrose
- Producer – Charles Earland, Randy Muller
- Rhythm Guitar – Sol Roberts
- Strings – The Irv Spice Strings