Sunday Jazz Continues on a Sunday afternoon; ah!! spring time in Atlanta!! you know the pollen rates are off the charts!! The saga / struggle continues, soon Aries season is over and we’ll in Taurus so who’s for us or against us? revealed in their spirits / hearts..
But I digress, back to this pollen it’s even got a brotha like me sneezing!! can we blame it on the Ozone Madness per Dizzy Gillespie & Lalo Schifrin?
But those guys would say, hey!! it’s not our fault! we’re just dropping this jazz funk!! that’s how they’re living!!
This song could be talking about me…the Brotha O-Zone..and the madness exhibited on this blog!!
…anyway…let’s check out the players and this funky track!! a good way or us to deal with the ongoing smoke and mirrors / fog..
Sunday afternoon? cruising through Atlanta per the healing process; riding down Riverside Drive in Roswell along the Chattahoochee River, it reminded me of rolling down River Road along the Ohio River in Louisville plotting and scheming on a new deal / ready to make the next move!!
Deep House Mix | This Is Deep House Vol. 7 Mix courtesy of the Rhythm Republic is what’s up with it as far as we’re concerned…
Deep house? perfect for this O-Dog Day Party / life celebration and it’s related to jazz / jazzdance especially the way Rhythm Republic puts it down!! check the playlist and the mix to see how they get down!!
1. Dan Laino & SMHRS – I Miss Dancing (Original Mix)
2. Number Eleven – Sun Empire (Original Mix)
3. Matt McLarrie – Jazz Lemonade (Original Mix)
4. Kinky Movement – Pushing On (Original Mix)
5. Delagado – Play Low Now (Original Mix)
6. Phaze Dee – Solid Sense State (Original Mix)
7. MAWI – House Preacher (Original Mix)
8. Low Steppa – One Day (Original Mix)
9. Qubiko – Alta Marea (Original Mix)
10. Leandro Di – Fabulous Night (Original Mix)
11. Cimieon feat. Letta – I Feel You (Original Mix)
From Atlanta to Louisville /Newburg per default settings to Johannesburg South Africa and all points in between! its all about empowerment!
What’s the deal? the last hour will get ugly for some reminded of it on this anniversary of the MLK assassination at the Lorraine Hotel, it aint hard to tell, check history repeating! evil will “holla atcha” trying to pull you under.