We’re rebuking the ongoing the ongoing mind games played by these so called powers that be!
We’re juking jokers like back in the day Barry Sanders, sometimes rocking his number 20 jersey! somebody will understand a brotha dropping this science telling my people how these last days / hours will be!
They’ve got all the classic tracks performed by all the classic jazz masters, check out the playlist and enjoy the mix…
…as we broadcast live from our remote outpost out here off of I-20 in Atlanta; still getting breakbeat scientific!!
1. Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars (Corcovado) – Oscar Peterson Trio
2. The Girl From Ipanema – Oscar Peterson
3. Bags’ Groove – Oscar Peterson Trio
4. What Can I Say (After I Say I’m Sorry)? – The Red Garland Trio
5. Hey Now – The Red Garland Trio
6. There Will Never Be Another You – Red Garland
7. First Trip – Herbie Hancock
8. Cantaloupe Island – Herbie Hancock
9. Watermelon Man – Herbie Hancock
10. Moanin’ – Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers
11. Come Rain Or Come Shine – Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers
12. Red Pepper Blues – Art Pepper
13. Cleopatra’s Dream – Bud Powell
14. Morning Of The Carnival – Gerry Mulligan
15. Autumn Leaves – Manhattan Jazz Quintet
16. Jordu – Manhattan Jazz Quintet
17. Lands End – Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet
18. Joy Spring – Clifford Brown & Max Roach
19. Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet
20. Jacqui – J.J. Johnson
21. So Sorry Please – J.J. Johnson
22. Bag’s Groove (Take 1) – Miles Davis
23. Freddie Freeloader – Miles Davis
24. It Could Happen To You – Miles Davis
25. My Funny Valentine – The Miles Davis Quintet
Sunday Jazz in conjunction with Digital Crate Digging Continues; we’re in the lab chilling as Sunday morning transitions into Sunday afternoon!!
Trying not to spaz is the function; digital? analog? it continues; I thought you knew my motto; let the music play as we drop this good word plus the tune!!
What it do? the saga / struggle continues / life goes on as the toil and strife goes on in the midst of life’s imperfections!!
What it do? the saga / struggle continues!! we stay on track rolling down I-20 in Atlanta sparking sonic insurrections…
Unlike Trump Insurrections that’s coming from other sections of society of the negative priorities; our priorities? listening to Key Tronics Ensemble with a smooth track called Calypso Of House (Remix Version)
Check out the track, jazz dancing / O-Dog Day Partying to this, spirits we’ll uplift; it’s going down like this when we’re all up in the house!! this is how it’s working..
Sunday Jazz err, hold up wait a minute; Digital Crate Digging Continues!! y’all can see what kind of direction I’m going in!!
Sunday Jazzing per this HumpDay Extravaganza? somebody will understand a brotha!! they’ll “see what I’m saying”.
Coming through with no delaying!! Sunday and Wednesday? relating, per the Sunday service and the Wednesday service conducted by the ministers!!
We’re checking out some jazz fusion from Keith Jarrett with a track called Mortgage On My Soul (Wah-Wah) relating to Sunday morning type of business and this breakbeat science we’re trying to administer?
Some of y’all *might not be able* but we’ll see!! back in the day Everybody Ain’t Able was the old sister’s declaration!!
Check out the players and the track as they rock the block / world / galaxy / nation!
…Lord willing; steps ordered per the GMWA Women Of Worship! we should be chilling getting on the one with Him; blessed to have another chance / take another dance; wrote this in advance yesterday afternoon / evening while visualizing! the muse of dusk ambling..
..out here in the gray area after bearing witness to the mass hysteria from Ukraine to Atlanta to the Supreme Court contemplating abortion while up in the DC area; O-Zone is taking it there, like a politician soon out here rambling?
This poem a winner or a grim one? Victory Day like in Russia? coming through like Rich Strike up in Louisville at the Kentucky Derby hopefully some will understand / work with me as I do my due diligence.