Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday, so named because things can go either way!
Actually? it’s been a great day, it’s been a blessing to see it! of course we focused on manifesting the terrific outcome and the vibe has been that way!
For the tribe? we’re dropping this good word and letting the good music while we’re chilling out in our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!
Check the vibe, as we bring things down a thousand, somebody will understand a brotha…
…as we come through with this classic jazz funk from Bob James with a track called Macumba!
Check out the all star players and the track as we drop this funk on ya!
Check this out at Bob James – Macumba
Sunday Jazz Continues!! We’re listening to some disco jazz from The Brecker Brothers with a track called Don’t Stop The Music!! We don’t plan to!! Check out the players and the track / Let’s Go!!
- Alto Saxophone – Lou Marini
- Arranged By [Horns And Strings] – Doug Riley
- Baritone Saxophone – Lew Del Gatto*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Will Lee
- Cello – Jesse Levy, Richard Locker
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Chris Parker
- Electric Guitar, Guitar [Electric 12-string] – Steve Khan
- Electric Piano – Jerry Friedman
- Guitar – Hiram Law Bullock
- Keyboards – Don Grolnick, Doug Riley
- Percussion – Ralph McDonald*
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Michael Brecker
- Trombone – Barry Rogers, David Taylor
- Trumpet – Alan Rubin
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Electric] – Randy Brecker
- Viola – Alfred Brown, Lamar Alsop, Richard Maximoff
- Violin – Aaron Rosand, Ariana Bronne*, Guy Lumia, Harold Kohon, Harry Lookofsky, Matthew Raimondi, Paul Gershman, Peter Dimitriades, Sanford Allen