Digital Crate Digging Continues per the HumpDay Extravaganza!! We’re listening to some disco jazz from Maynard Ferguson with his version of Michael Jackson’s Don’t Stop ‘Til Get Enough. Check out the players and the track…
Digital Crate Digging Continues as Friday Night Fever is in full effect. We’re listening to Get Down Edits with there version of Stanley Clarke’s Heaven Sent. Check it out!!
Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday Night!! We’re checking out some classic disco jazz, jazz funk from Eumir Deodato with a track called Rhapsody In Blue!! Check out the players and the track!!
- Arco Bass – Alvin Brehm, Russell Savakus*
- Arranged By, Conductor – Eumir Deodato
- Baritone Saxophone – Joe Temperley
- Bass – John Giulino, Stanley Clarke
- Cello – Alan Shulman, Charles McCracken, George Ricci
- Drums – Billy Cobham, Rick Marotta
- Flute – George Marge, Hubert Laws, Jerry Dodgion, Romeo Penque
- French Horn – Brooks Tillotson, Jim Buffington
- Guitar – John Tropea
- Keyboards – Eumir Deodato
- Percussion, Congas – Gilmore Degap*, Rubens Bassini
- Trombone – Garnett Brown, Wayne Andre
- Trombone [Bass] – Tony Studd
- Trumpet – Burt Collins, Joe Shepley, Victor Paz
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Alan Rubin, Jon Faddis, Marvin Stamm
- Viola – Alfred Brown, Emanuel Vardi
- Violin – David Nadien, Elliot Rosoff, Emanuel Green, Gene Orloff, Harold Kohon, Harry Cykman, Harry Glickman, Harry Lookofsky, Irving Spice, Joe Malin, Max Ellen, Paul Gershman
Sunday Jazz, oh!! I mean Digital Crate Digging Continues; I was out of town per I-85 Chronicles / Carolina Cruising, so no jazz was dropped this past Sunday.
We’re checking out this Smooth Jazz Chill Session Mix 60 per Smooth Jazz Nation Power. Check out the playlist and the mix.
1. Thumper – My My My
2.Gary Taylor – As If
3.Down To The Bone – Urban Jazz
4.Threestyle feat. Magdalena Chovancova – Just For Fun
5.Kool & The Gang – Summer Madness
6.Bernd Filz – Cooling Break
7.Analog Jazz Project – Light Show
8.Norman Brown – A Quite Place
9.Paul Brown & Boney James – As Clear As Day
10.Kid Coconutz – There’s No Jazzy Limit
11.Stanley Clarke & George Duke – Sweet Baby
12.The Rippingtons – Provence
Sometimes it’ll be a rerun per TV Land; sometimes a new season, as networks are trying to get ratings…
Sometimes you can’t catch what you can’t understand; so some should stop chasing..
O-Zone? I haven’t stop casing the joint!! Louisville / Newburg default settings have me visualizing the sequence
Danger zone embellishments had some hating on me like Donald Trump vs John McCain, so what’s up man? I can see it’s all game as I peep this!!
The establishments procedures? they thought they were trump tight, but we continue to fight!! O-Dog the mathematician is slipping through the portal with broken beat tracks, while O-Zone is writing this code; but I was incognegro!! I didn’t have a bullhorn like Joe Clark!!
Chilling out in the midst of the madness!! a fly negro? oh!! back in the day? I was up in Louisville rolling up in the Buick Electra 225 aka duece and a quarter listening to Stanley Clarke…
These days? the drama is even intergalactic!! I had to park the Mothership on earth!! like the New Horizons out by Pluto space agencies spotted me in the galaxy!!
But we’re still entering attack zones, even though we dipped for a minute but we aren’t going dark!! check out the funk that is dropped when we came back with this!! but like Boko Haram vs Nigeria jokers get foul with me!!
This brothas will track these clones and their movements as they try to slow social improvements, you know the devil is opposed!
Check the O-Dog tracks as bass, tones and treble are adjusted and this good word is composed…
The devil is opposed like my budget being wrecked!!! they’re are no Madison Avenue escapades!!
The question was posed that might answer itself; other jokers were asking Dear Ashley Madison due to the latest charades!!