Digital Crate Digging Continues on Music Monday; we had the O-Dog Day Party going earlier..
What it do? those that hate keep rigging the system? they’ll clean house like at Homeland Security even though there’s plenty other work to do..
What’s up Holmes? security will gaffle you when you try to enter the premises unless your the Chinese lady at Mar-a-Lago but you should know how that’ll go!!
What’s up Holmes? insecurities baffle you!! empty promises made by the arch nemesis on the premises? please!! Mr Nancy broke it down on American Gods on dealing with these American squads, check the flow..
So whatcha know? we’re chilling out with a little Afternoon Jazz / dub / reggae /funk from Sly and Robbie with a track called Far Out!!
Check out the players and the track, feeling that!! O-Zone rocks the baldy but with the vibe of a rasta, chilling!! man!! I’m far out!!
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dean Fraser
- Backing Vocals – Beres Hammond, Calman Scott, The Tamlins
- Clavinet – Robert Lyn
- Drums [Gato Drum, Synare ], Marimba – Sly Dunbar
- Electric Piano – Keith Stirling, Mikey Chung
- Melodica – Keith Stirling*
- Organ – Ansell Collins*, Bernard Harvey*
- Percussion – Barnabas, Scully*, Sticky*
- Piano [Accoustic] – Ansell Collins*
- Producer – G. Chung*, S. Dunbar*
- Rhythm Guitar – Mikey Chung, Rad Bryan*
- Synthesizer – Mikey Chung
- Trombone – Vin Gordon
- Trumpet – Brickenridge*
Digital Crate Digging Continues; our Saturday Night Fever segment is underway…
What’s the deal? we’ll get breakbeat scientific, dropping this good word plus the music will play…
Plus it’s conducive that we pray, it’s rough out here as you’ve probably heard me say!! the system will cut your money off like the Bank of England did Venezuela..
Peace is elusive, check the play by Nancy Pelosi vs Donald Trump; we’re trying to get over the hump but the devil and his advocates are sick like influenza..
Peace is elusive, a player was just trying to chill like Sly and Robbie with the Rasta Fiesta, but the system and it’s procedures will try to get the best of ya..
Reggae / dub music with a touch of jazz is in the lobby / vestibule; check the players and the track as they bless ya!!
Sunday Jazz Continues!! We’re checking out some jazz funk / afrobeat from Manu Dibango with a track called Happy Feeling. Check out the players and the track..
- Arranged By, Saxophone [Solo Saxes], Marimba, Vibraphone [Vibes], Electric Piano [Fender], Piano, Vocals – Manu Dibango
- Bass – Clyde Bullard, Robbie Shakespeare
- Conductor [Strings] – Ray Jones
- Congas, Percussion – “Crusher” Bennett, Mike “Boo” Richards*, “Sticky” Thompson*
- Drums – Mickey “Boo” Richards*, Sly Dunbar
- Guitar – Mickey “Mao”Chung*, Wayne Armond, Willie Lindo
- Keyboards – Ansel Collins, Clive “Azul” Hunt*, Peter Ashbourne, Robbie Lyn
- Producer, Recorded By, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards – Geoffrey Chung
- Saxophone – Lou Marini, Michael Breker*
- Trombone – Barry Rogers, Ed Byrne
- Trumpet – Jon Faddis, Mike Lawrence, Randy Brecker
- Vocals – Brend White*, Frank Floyd, Gwen Guthrie, Ullanda Mc Cullough*, Yvonne Lewis