Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I call a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday…
Claiming a terrific out come, sounding better when we pull out the drum and let the music play!!
Ignoring what a fanatic will say, sounding like Trump trying to clap back at the UK ambassador about his assessment..
Scoring points, check the mathematics!! beats will bump plus we clap back with this good word; we’re not stressed about it..
Blessed? no doubt about it, so we pass these blessings on!! listening to some soul jazz / Latin jazz from Mongo Santamaria with a track called Los Indios
Still Afternoon Jazzing, to my constituents it’s a blessing reducing the spazzing that’ll occur!! check out the players and the track to see what it do / what it does!!
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Flute – Al Williams
- Bass [Bass Guitar] – Roscoe Mackey, William Allen
- Bongos, Congas, Shekere [Chekere], Cowbell – Greg Jarmon (“Peachy”)
- Congas, Bongos, Claves – Mongo Santamaria
- Drums – Bernard Purdie
- Drums [Traps], Timbales, Percussion – Steve Berrios
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Armen Donelian
- Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic] – Paul Griffin
- Flute – Bob Porcelli
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax], Flute – Justo Almario
- Trombone, Synthesizer – Tom Malone
- Trumpet – Ray Maldonado, Victor Paz