Digital Crate Digging Continues on a wet Friday afternoon in Atlanta; we’ve got a Flashback Friday set going…
The preliminary rounds of Hurricane / Tropical Storm Delta are hitting Atlanta, towards Louisiana it’s flowing..
The preliminary rounds? I heard some are in pain up in Louisville like I was when I was back in the day per Flashback Friday dipping down Muhammad Ali Boulevard in the Buick Regal or Oldsmobile Delta 88; in Louisville? authorities exhibited the hate manifested in the Breonna Taylor case..
The preliminary rounds? no substance in the Presidential or Vice Presidential debates; it’s still hard on the boulevard, y’all can’t tell a dude that’s not the real deal!! it’s probably written all over my face..
These days? we’re on the case, O-Dog Day Partying / Afternoon Jazzing!! we’re listening to Stanley Turrentine with a track called I’ll Be There
The music plays on and on as we keep going on and on!! check out the players and the track as we take it there!!
- Backing Vocals – Denise Maynelli, Derald Conway, Julia Tillman Waters, Marti Mc Call, Maxine Willard Waters, Myrna Matthews, Phil Perry
- Bass “Ready” Freddie Washington, Nathan East
- Co-producer – Stanley Turrentine
- Drums – Leon “Ndugu” Chancler
- Electronic Drums [Syndrums] – Gerald Ward
- Electronic Drums [Syndrums], Arranged By [Rhythm] – Tony Coleman
- Guitar – Bobby Broom, Charles Fearing
- Keyboards – Clarence Mc Donald, Tom James, Victor S. Feldman
- Keyboards, Guitar – Gregory Cook
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Arranged By [Horns, Synthesizers] – Todd Cochran
- Organ [Hammond] – Jerry Peters
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Producer, Percussion, Arranged By [Background Vocals], Backing Vocals – Chuck Jackson
- Synthesizer – Azar Lawrence
Digital Crate Digging Continues as we try to keep the HumpDay Extravaganza segment going!!
The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on, getting over the hump is the business!! we’re trying to keep this thing going!!
A brotha is just “going for what he’s knowing” not stumped by the questions on the multiple choice test..
God is blessing us, it’s showing even in the midst of this ongoing chaos and mayhem!! it’s all just a test…
Oh yes!! it’s a just a test of the emergency broadcast system, to the Lord we’re praying!! Lord Help Is The Battle Cry!!
Oh yes!! now who’ll work with me? it’s like George Benson On Broadway work was put it, trying to make it happen captain? why ask why?
Feeling spry!! grateful, chilling like this George Benson Off Broadway track, I’m back!! check out the players and the track!!
Noticed it was written by Rod Temperton and produced by Quincy Jones, back in the day they were pimping in these musical zones man!! but it’s not a simple thing! those that know will “holla back”
Check this out at George Benson – Off Broadway
Sunday Jazz Continues!! excuse us for the mini- sabbatical we were out in those Atlanta streets..
Sixty degree weather in February? no wonder jokers are acting contrary; on this day of reflection? analyzing their victories and defeats?
Punxsatawney Phil didn’t see his shadow, an early spring? General Beauregard Lee said expect six more weeks of winter…
Groundhog Day science on 02 /02 /2020 check the ritual as free radicals are introduced on Super Bowl Sunday; meanwhile son told me about a nuclear winter..
The sound? O-Dog will play!! he’s a habitual smooth sonic criminal, getting free / staying free radical with it!! listening to Miles Davis with Backyard Ritual
The sound? O-Dog will play!! we’re back with it!! check out the players and the track to see what it do!!
Check this out at Miles Davis – Backyard Ritual
Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Saturday Night Fever segment; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system; “holla at me” if you believe me / hear me; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system!! rolling like John Bolton with the back story? we already see how he messed up in Venezuela..
Now they want to say that’s the home of cyber criminals plus we keep hearing the subliminal messages about Bolivia..
I see you bruh!! geeked up / hyper!! like this Lalo Schifrin track, moving like Moonlight Gypsies
I see you bruh!! meanwhile check out the players and the track, this disco jazz from this Lalo Schifrin album called Gypsies
- Arranged By – Lalo Schifrin
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel
- Drums – Jim Keltner
- Guitar – Dean Parks
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Emil Richards, Paulinho Da Costa
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Lalo Schifrin, Mike Melvoin
- Producer – Lalo Schifrin
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Peter Granet
- Reeds – Tony Ortega, Don Menza, Ernie Watts
- Synthesizer [ARP 2600, Mini-Moog, Yamaha CS 80] – Lalo Schifrin
- Synthesizer [Oberheim] – Ian Underwood
- Trombone – Charles Loper, Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Oscar Brashear
- Written-By – Lalo Schifrin
Digital Crate Digging Continues per Throwback Thursday!! We’re listening to some jazz funk from Greg Phillinganes with a track called Maxxed Out! Check out the players and the track!
Arranged By – Charlie Mimms / Drums – Raymond Pounds / Written-By, Vocoder [Solo] – Greg Phillinganes
Digital Crate Digging Continues per Music Monday; breakbeat scientific business will occur..
Digital? analog? menus? let the music play rebuking Grey Area Scenarios where the madness will occur..
Yes sir!! drama will jump off / occur anywhere!! from barrios, ghettos, suburbs, churches and corporate board rooms..
We’re trying to jump off into this sound!! usually in the lab mixing sonic herbs, spices and elixirs; tweaked on the mixing boards; beats will boom..
Some aren’t on one accord; agents of doom!! per this disco jazz Lalo Schifrin mentions Moonlight Gypsies..
Please!! these Music Monday sounds will boom! check out the players and the track to see what the deal is!!
Digital Crate Digging Continues on this #ThrowbackThirstyThursday. We’re cooling out in the lab listening to this smooth track from Herb Alpert called Manhattan Melody. Check out the players and the track…
- Congas, Bongos – Eddie “Bongo” Brown
- Drums – John Robinson
- Guitar –
- Harp – Gayle Levant
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Michel Colombier
- Producer, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Backing Vocals, Clavinet – Michael Stokes
- Producer, Trumpet, Vocals, Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet – Herb Alpert
- Synthesizer – Steve Porcaro
- Vibraphone, Marimba – Julius Wechter
Digital Crate Digging Continues! We’re checking out some classic disco-jazz from Ernie Watts with a track called Chariots of Fire. Check out the players and the track..
Bass – Neil Stubbenhaus
Drums – John Robinson
Electric Piano – Richard Tee
Guitar – Carlos Rios
Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
Piano – Michael Omartian
Producer – Quincy Jones
Synthesizer – Ian Underwood
Tenor Saxophone – Ernie Watts
Digital Crate Digging in conjunction with Afternoon Jazz Continues; we’re checking out this smooth jazz funk / soul jazz track from Joe Sample called Beauty And The Beast. Check out the players and the track…Let’s Go!!