Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Saturday Night Fever segment; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system; “holla at me” if you believe me / hear me; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system!! rolling like John Bolton with the back story? we already see how he messed up in Venezuela..
Now they want to say that’s the home of cyber criminals plus we keep hearing the subliminal messages about Bolivia..
I see you bruh!! geeked up / hyper!! like this Lalo Schifrin track, moving like Moonlight Gypsies
I see you bruh!! meanwhile check out the players and the track, this disco jazz from this Lalo Schifrin album called Gypsies
- Arranged By – Lalo Schifrin
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel
- Drums – Jim Keltner
- Guitar – Dean Parks
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Emil Richards, Paulinho Da Costa
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Lalo Schifrin, Mike Melvoin
- Producer – Lalo Schifrin
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Peter Granet
- Reeds – Tony Ortega, Don Menza, Ernie Watts
- Synthesizer [ARP 2600, Mini-Moog, Yamaha CS 80] – Lalo Schifrin
- Synthesizer [Oberheim] – Ian Underwood
- Trombone – Charles Loper, Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Oscar Brashear
- Written-By – Lalo Schifrin
Digital Crate Digging Continues per Music Monday; breakbeat scientific business will occur..
Digital? analog? menus? let the music play rebuking Grey Area Scenarios where the madness will occur..
Yes sir!! drama will jump off / occur anywhere!! from barrios, ghettos, suburbs, churches and corporate board rooms..
We’re trying to jump off into this sound!! usually in the lab mixing sonic herbs, spices and elixirs; tweaked on the mixing boards; beats will boom..
Some aren’t on one accord; agents of doom!! per this disco jazz Lalo Schifrin mentions Moonlight Gypsies..
Please!! these Music Monday sounds will boom! check out the players and the track to see what the deal is!!
Digital Crate Digging Continues; we’re checking out this smooth track from Patrice Rushen – called Before The Dawn. Check out the players and the track.