Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can play out either way..
Actually? it’s been a good day but the saga / struggle continues; told you earlier we’ll take the appropriate actions after we pray…
We already see how another will play!! they’ll continue to blame Obama for things like Donald Trump…
Meanwhile we’ll play it another way!! during the ongoing drama we’re dropping this good word and beats that bump..
Still trying to get over the hump even though it’s not Wednesday, confronting American Gods like Mr Nancy and Mr Wednesday!!
Jokers said it’s all love but check the grey area scenario, per Norman Brown with his rendition of the Janet Jackson / Jimmy Jam . Terry Lewis produced track; track That’s The Way Love Goes; that’s how some will play..
Digital Crate Digging Continues on Music Monday; we had the O-Dog Day Party going earlier..
What it do? those that hate keep rigging the system? they’ll clean house like at Homeland Security even though there’s plenty other work to do..
What’s up Holmes? security will gaffle you when you try to enter the premises unless your the Chinese lady at Mar-a-Lago but you should know how that’ll go!!
What’s up Holmes? insecurities baffle you!! empty promises made by the arch nemesis on the premises? please!! Mr Nancy broke it down on American Gods on dealing with these American squads, check the flow..
So whatcha know? we’re chilling out with a little Afternoon Jazz / dub / reggae /funk from Sly and Robbie with a track called Far Out!!
Check out the players and the track, feeling that!! O-Zone rocks the baldy but with the vibe of a rasta, chilling!! man!! I’m far out!!
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dean Fraser
- Backing Vocals – Beres Hammond, Calman Scott, The Tamlins
- Clavinet – Robert Lyn
- Drums [Gato Drum, Synare ], Marimba – Sly Dunbar
- Electric Piano – Keith Stirling, Mikey Chung
- Melodica – Keith Stirling*
- Organ – Ansell Collins*, Bernard Harvey*
- Percussion – Barnabas, Scully*, Sticky*
- Piano [Accoustic] – Ansell Collins*
- Producer – G. Chung*, S. Dunbar*
- Rhythm Guitar – Mikey Chung, Rad Bryan*
- Synthesizer – Mikey Chung
- Trombone – Vin Gordon
- Trumpet – Brickenridge*