Sunday Jazz Continues on an overcast day in Atlanta; the Scorpio sun rays are gone as we enter Sagittarius season.
The journey / saga / struggle continues aka life goes on as the toil and strife goes on; we’re peeping game, nefarious ones will bring the treason!
We’re checking out Mo’ Horizons with a track called Come Touch The Sun.
We wish we could, but it may never came out today, but once again it’s on!
The weather forecast has rain for the next couple of days.
But I digress, check out the smooth track. Let’s Go!! we’ll continue to run these plays!
Check this out at Mo’ Horizons / Come Touch The Sun
Digital Crate Digging Continues per #JazzAppreciationMonth. We’re checking out some latin jazz / future jazz from Mo Horizons with a track called Drum’n Boogaloo. It’s a combination of drum and bass and latin jazz. Check out the players and the track..
- Bass – Björn Teubner, Nelson Arriagada
- Guitar – Nelson Arriagada
- Organ, Piano – Lutz Krajenski
- Percussion, Saxophone – Marc Figge*
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Mo’ Horizons
- Programmed By, Keyboards – Mark “Foh” Wetzler, Ralf Droesemeyer
- Sitar – Jürgen Winkler
- Synthesizer [Analog] – Matthias “Flamingo Starr” Becker*
- Trombone – Hans Wendt
- Trumpet – Martin Homey
- Vibraphone – Uli Schröter
- Vocals – Carmen Zapata, Denise M’Baye (tracks: Denise M’ Baye), Jose Lopez, Yorio da Costa Goncalves