Digital Crate Digging Continues on Music Monday; we had the O-Dog Day Party going earlier..
What it do? those that hate keep rigging the system? they’ll clean house like at Homeland Security even though there’s plenty other work to do..
What’s up Holmes? insecurities baffle you!! empty promises made by the arch nemesis on the premises? please!! Mr Nancy broke it down on American Gods on dealing with these American squads, check the flow..
So whatcha know? we’re chilling out with a little Afternoon Jazz / dub / reggae /funk from Sly and Robbie with a track called Far Out!!
Check out the players and the track, feeling that!! O-Zone rocks the baldy but with the vibe of a rasta, chilling!! man!! I’m far out!!
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dean Fraser
- Backing Vocals – Beres Hammond, Calman Scott, The Tamlins
- Clavinet – Robert Lyn
- Drums [Gato Drum, Synare ], Marimba – Sly Dunbar
- Electric Piano – Keith Stirling, Mikey Chung
- Melodica – Keith Stirling*
- Organ – Ansell Collins*, Bernard Harvey*
- Percussion – Barnabas, Scully*, Sticky*
- Piano [Accoustic] – Ansell Collins*
- Producer – G. Chung*, S. Dunbar*
- Rhythm Guitar – Mikey Chung, Rad Bryan*
- Synthesizer – Mikey Chung
- Trombone – Vin Gordon
- Trumpet – Brickenridge*