Sunday Jazz Continues!! we’re in the lab / compound ready to hit the people up with the sound..
Digital Crate Digging Continues in conjunction, check the function to see what it do; as we break it down live from the underground!!
Earlier? rolling down I-20 in Atlanta listening to the jazz standards playing on 91.9 WCLK, those are my people…
I had work to do, understand a brotha? spazzing due to backward plays ran by Republicans? naw, but then they want to caste blame on clueless Democrats; both parties will scam the people..
The scam? I see through, breakbeat scientific moves are made dropping this good word and checking out the sound.
Expeditions taken, like this Michael Brecker led group called Steps Ahead with their Safari track; check out the other players and the sound…
Digital crate digging continues on what I call Saturday Night Fever..
The saga / struggle continues!! surfing, looking for beats / obscure songs / hidden gems; I’m a believer!!
Searching for sonic relief bruh!! music is the key bruh!! it’ll take me there!!
Working it!! good grief!! we’re trying to find peace!! the music will take me there!!
….while I was out there? I ran across Herbie Hancock’s rendition of Sade’s Love Is Stronger Than Pride
..check out the players and the track!! on a Saturday Evening? this is how we’re trying to ride!!
Source: Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Herbie Hancock – Love Is Stronger than Pride
Digital Crate Digging Continues per Music Monday!! We’re listening to some jazz funk from The Brecker Brothers called Scrunch!! Check it out!!
Sunday Jazz Continues; we’re checking out some jazz funk from Jon Faddis – with a track called Good And Plenty. Check out the players and the track.
- Baritone Saxophone, Tuba – Howard Johnson
- Bass – Anthony Jackson, Will Lee
- Cello – Beverly Lauridsen, Kermit Moore, Richard Bock , Richard Locker
- Drums – Chris Parker, Steve Gadd
- French Horn – Fred Griffin, John Clark
- Guitar – Jeff Mironov, John Tropea
- Guitar, Banjo – Cliff Morris
- Percussion – Crusher Bennett*
- Piano [Acoustic] – Pat Rebillot, Raymond Chew*, Warren Bernhart*
- Saxophone, Flute – George Opalinsky, Harold Vick
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Trombone, Trombone [Bass] – Barry Rogers, David Taylor
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Earl Gardner, Lew Soloff, Virgil Jones
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Piccolo] – Jon Faddis
- Tuba – Tony Price
- Vibraphone, Xylophone, Bells [Orchestra], Percussion – George Devens
- Violin – Alfred V. Brown*, Diana Halorin*, Harry Cykman, Isadora Kohon, Kathryn Kienke, Lewis Eley, Louann Montesi, Marvin Morgenstern, Max Pollikoff, Richard Sortomme