Sunday Jazz Continues, plus the way this thing is going? we might want to call it an O-Dog Day Party!!
Son has that jazz funk / disco jazz on these menus, check this Sunday meal!! naysayers shouldn’t start with me!!
Said my prayers earlier at the Sunday morning meeting, plus that agenda is part of my daily greetings so the thought and fashion police need to stand down!!
Oh yes! stand down like Putin told Trump about Iran, so what’s up man? in the meantime and between time Sonic Assaults are unleashed; this is how we get down!!
Oh yes! this is how we get down!! listening to Maynard Ferguson with a track called ‘Dayride”
Oh yes! this is how we get down / this is how we’re working this!! check out the players and the track!! excuse as we dip down I-20 in Atlanta, O-Dog Day Partying / taking a day ride..
- Alto Saxophone – Mike Migliore
- Arranged By – Nick Lane
- Baritone Saxophone – Ed Maina
- Bass – Lou Carfa
- Drums [Slingerland], Cymbal [Zildjian] – Bob Economou
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Moog] – Jeff Pittson
- Percussion – Joe Mosello
- Producer, Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Maynard Ferguson
- Tenor Saxophone – Eric Traub
- Trombone – Nick Lane, Phil Grey
- Trumpet – Alan Johnson , Dan Barber, Joe Mosello, Ron Tooley, Stan Mark