Sunday Jazz Continues on a cool day in Atlanta; it’s all good, it’s cool; understand a brotha?
Son isn’t spazzing even though continuation of the madness is normalized, it never surprised this brotha!!
Afternoon jazzing yesterday, it’s a continuation of that vibe as the sound is weaponized for spiritual warfare..
Not in tune; razzing the apparatus, check the vibe / status!! some are surprised that we’ll take it there..
While we’re out here? we’re playing it like Maceo and All The King’s Men as I Thank You For Letting Me Be Myself Again
It’s their version of the Sly and The Family Stone jam understand? check the players and the track!! it’s on, once again!!
- Bass – Bernard Odum
- Drums – Melvin Parker
- Guitar – Alfonzo “Country” Kellum*, Jimmy “Chank” Nolen*
- Lead Vocals – Maceo Parker
- Saxophone [Alto, Tenor] – Maceo Parker
- Saxophone [Tenor] – L.D. Eldee Williams
- Trumpet – Joseph “Joe” Davis*, Richard “Kush” Griffith