The saga / struggle continues; by now y’all should know that’s my favorite slogan; it’s on, once again!!
Like the Kansas City Chiefs comeback in the Super Bowl per Patrick Mahomes methods to the madness are developed; it’s on, once again!!
Census taken like 2020; the Chief Rocka like the Lords Of The Underground? O-Dog rolls up / pulls up on the set with the sound..
O-Dog will bite like a rottweiler dropping the sound like Rod Temperton plus Keith and Johnnie Wilder aka Heatwave; this is how he’ll get down
O-Zone will drop this insight after playing it like the Heatwave track Mind Blowing Decisions, doing the knowledge is how I’m living, but some were thinking I misbehave…
O-Zone? shining the flashlight like Parliament or a weaponized security guard; while O-Dizzle was chilling like Grace Jones; to the rhythm he was a slave…
Check out the rest of this article at Methods To The Madness (Part Six)
It’s going down on this rainy Monday Morning in Atlanta; didn’t quit / stop, we’ll proceed and continue!! somebody will understand a brotha!!
This knowledge dropped is good for any day; utilizing a Fresh View / Fresh Vision in every way / every day; somebody will understand a brotha!!
Your dude hip hopped back in the day, actually? still today!! funky fresh in the flesh was the old school hip hop slogan..
….along with As We Proceed and Continue!! check the menu for the meal this is the Real Deal Holyfield, another old school hip hop slogan!!
As We Proceed and Continue, questions are asked per Music Monday;like the Lords Of The Underground who’s the chief rocka / chief rocker? I see O-Dizzle jams like Teddy Riley: Aaron Hall and Guy and them!
As We Proceed and Continue, questions are asked; who’s the hustle or belief knocker? acting like those that criticize Lamar Jackson when we’re up in the action; getting foul with me; trying to say I’m rolling likeTrump concerning Iran, I lie to them!
Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; as I like to say / might as well say it’s the weekend baby!!
Setting the O-Dog Day Party off early, so who’ll work with me? a naysayers argument? it was a weak one..
The outlook? a bleak one for some unless you’ve got connections like Paul Manafort then maybe you’ll get a shortened sentence..
A crook will freak one, what? an Ill episode, this sonic mechanic is in correction mode like an English teacher telling you to abort that run on sentence..
We already see what the deal is, so we let you know what the real is; listening to Funky Vibes Mix 2019 – Dj XS March Selection (Best Nu Funk, Disco, Hip Hop & House Grooves)
Check out the playlist and the mix, appropriate for Flashback Friday plus it’s futuristic!! check out the grooves..
Funky Vibes Mixtape 2019 Tracklist 1. The Minimatic – The Golden Bossa Hop
2. Lords of the Underground – What I’m After (Toy Beats Remix) (3:36)
3. Chali 2na – The Message (Casual Connection Rework) (6:03)
4. Mark Rae – Sweet Shake (9:30)
5. Rayko – The Dude (12:28)
6. Atmosfear – Xtra Special (Dry Mix) (16:52)
7. Smith & Mudd – The Distance (Ron Basejam Remix) (21:58)
8. Shaka Loves You – If You Give (25:58)
9. The Jazz Zodiac – Set Me Free (30:35)
10. Reel People – Don’t Stop the Music (Art of Tones Disco Mix) (33:37)
11. Andre Espeut – Call Me (YamWho? Mix) (36:36)
12. Change – Make Me (Go Crazy) (OPOLOPO Remix) (41:38)
13. Groove Assassin – Wanna Luv U (45:33)
14. Soultronic – Come on Baby (The Silver Rider Remix) (49:30)
15. Nick Morris – Take Me To the Funk (54:13)
16. Grover Washington Jnr. – Black Frost (Ross Go Edit) (57:40)
17. Yuksek – I Don’t Have A Drum Machine (1:00:58)
18. Stargard – Running From the Law (JMMSTR Edit) (1:05:18)
19. Blondie – Rapture (JSquared Remix) (1:09:16)
20. Tame Impala & Theophilus London – Only You (Andy Buchan Edit) (1:12:24)
21. Rena Scott – Super Lover (Dj XS Edit) (1:17:19)
22. Eli Escobar – Bullfight of Love (1:21:07)
23. Chevals – My feet Keep Changing (1:24:11)