Sunday Jazz Continues check the moves we make in these venues; we’re broadcasting live from a remote outpost here in Atlanta!
Business was conducted out on I-20 in Atlanta earlier but we’ve got other work to do somebody will understand a brotha!
Business is not corrupted like recounts out in Maricopa County in Arizona plus we won’t kick you out of the spot like Dominique Wilkins!
Plus we know what’s up with it no lackluster performances like the Los Angeles Lakers and the Clippers we’re not through dealing!
Sunday evening? we’re not through chilling as we come through listening to this track bt Charles Earland called Brown Eyes..
Check out the players and the track like I said we’re chilling at the moment but we’ll soon our pursuit of the prize!
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Guitar – Eddie Arkin
- Organ, Synthesizer [Arp And Moog], Written-By – Charles Earland
- Percussion – Larry Killian*
- Synthesizer [Arp And Moog] – Patrick Gleeson
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Henderson
- Trumpet – Eddie Henderson
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Freddie Hubbard