Digital Crate Digging Continues check these menus as we come through on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday..
Things can play out either way in these venues but we claim the terrific / positive outcome; by now my constituents know how we’ll play..
For those that don’t know now you know so check the flow as we proceed and continue!
Plus we know how it’ll go fooling with these naysayers trying to stop these players! these chefs from hell’s kitchen will come through with meals that lack nutrition on the menu!
As we deal with this March Madness already introducing bad breaks / setbacks and technical difficulties there is no lack of ambition!! please! per Donald Byrd the Change (Makes You Want To Hustle) (Original Full LP Version)
Check out the players and the track, we’ll have to “holla back” ; soon we’ll be out on I-20 in Atlanta swerving!
- Arranged By – Larry Mizell
- Backing Vocals – Kay Haith, Larry Mizell & Fonce Mizell
- Clavinet, Trumpet – Fonce Mizell
- Congas – King Errison
- Congas, Percussion – Mayuto Correa
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Electric Bass [Fender] – Chuck Rainey
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Skip Scarborough
- Guitar – Craig McMullen, John Rowin
- Piano [Acoustic] – Larry Mizell
- Producer – Larry Mizell & Fonce Mizell
- Tenor Saxophone – Tyree Glenn, Jr.
- Trombone – George Bohannon
- Trumpet – Raymond Brown
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Vocals – Donald Byrd
- Whistle – James Carter