Sunday Jazz err, hold up wait a minute; Digital Crate Digging Continues!! y’all can see what kind of direction I’m going in!!
Sunday Jazzing per this HumpDay Extravaganza? somebody will understand a brotha!! they’ll “see what I’m saying”.
Coming through with no delaying!! Sunday and Wednesday? relating, per the Sunday service and the Wednesday service conducted by the ministers!!
We’re checking out some jazz fusion from Keith Jarrett with a track called Mortgage On My Soul (Wah-Wah) relating to Sunday morning type of business and this breakbeat science we’re trying to administer?
Some of y’all *might not be able* but we’ll see!! back in the day Everybody Ain’t Able was the old sister’s declaration!!
Check out the players and the track as they rock the block / world / galaxy / nation!
Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!
All day we claimed the terrific outcome now bearing witness to the manifestation now check the celebration as we let the music play!
Excuse us, but we’re checking out some fusion, Latin Jazz from Airto Moreira -with a track called Flora’s Song, because it was written and composed by– Flora Purim!!
That track is perfect for cooling out on this Tuesday evening or whenever, perfect for chilling!
We’re broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!!
Check out the players and the track as we continue to get breakbeat scientific; somebody will understand a brotha!
Check this out at Airto Moreira – Flora’s Song
Sunday Jazz err I mean Afternoon Jazz Continues, in conjunction with this Christmas Eve
Digital Crate Digging Continues, dropping jazz funk / soul jazz is the function; trying to achieve..
Please believe me, it’s going down check the sound!! we’re spazzing on the dysfunctional..
Local / National / International / Intergalactic; outer space? razzing done by aliens they told me how the funk should go…
Getting crunk though, in another form or fashion; caught up in this Afro / Latin / future jazz fusion vibe provided by Ron Trent with a Jean-Luc Ponty tribute track called Ori Space..
Slam dunks over naysayers when going to the hoop by this spiritual warfare baller / troop that’s on the case..
Digital Crate Digging Continues; we’re checking out some cosmic jazz / funk from Herbie Hancock with a track called Hidden Shadow. Check out the players and the track…
- Congas, Bongos – Buck Clarke
- Drums – Jabali (Billy Hart)
- Electric Bass [Fender], Acoustic Bass – Mchezaji (Buster Williams)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet [Hohner D6], Mellotron, Grand Piano [Steinway], Handclaps – Mwandishi (Herbie Hancock)
- On Synthesizer, Melotron] – John Vieira
- Sopranino Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Piccolo Flute, Cabasa [Afuche] – Mwile (Benny Maupin)
- Synthesizer [ARP] – Dr. Patrick Gleeson*
- Trombone [Bass, Tenor & Alto], Cowbell – Pepo (Julian Priester)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mganga (Dr. Eddie Henderson)
Digital Crate Digging Continues; checking out some jazz rock / jazz fusion from Miroslav Vitous – with a track called Synthesizers Dance. Check out the players and the track…
Digital Crate Digging Continues; checking out this smooth track from Eddie Henderson – called Involuntary Bliss. Check out the players and the track!!
- Acoustic Bass – Buster Williams
- Drums – Billy Hart, Harvey Mason
- Electric Bass, Effects – Alphonso Johnson
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Arp Odyssey, Arp String Ensemble] – George Duke
- Marimba – Bobby Hutcherson
- Tenor Saxophone, Saxello, Bass Clarinet – Bennie Maupin
- Trombone, Horn [Post] – Julian Priester
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Cornet – Eddie Henderson
Afternoon Jazz Continues; checking out some jazz fusion from Michal Urbaniak’s Fusion – In The Wake Of Awakening. Check out the players and the track…