Sunday Jazz Continues; checking out this smooth track from Sweden’s Soul Quality Quartet called Sad Dettin.
Digital Crate Digging Continues; we’re checking out some of this jazz / funk from Ernie Watts – with his version of Valdez In The Country composed By Donny Hathaway. Check out the all star players and the track!!
Sunday Jazz Continues …checking out some of this jazz funk / jazzdance from Victor Feldman’s Generation Band – with a track called High Visibility. Check out the players and the track!!
- Bass – Max Bennett
- Drums – Trevor Feldman
- Lyricon, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Tom Scott
- Rhodes Piano, Acoustic Piano, Percussion, Vibes, Marimba, Synthesizer – Victor Feldman
- Synthesizer – Joseph Conlan
Sunday Jazz Continues; checking out Citrus Sun with Stepping Into Tomorrow, a Donald Byrd Tribute. Check out the players and the track..
Bluey – Vocals & Guitar
Valerie Etienne – Vocals
Dominic Glover – Trumpet
Jim Mullen – Guitar
Matt Cooper – Keys
Francis Hylton – Bass
Francesco Mendolia – Drums
João Caetano – Percussioni
Sunday Jazz Continues; were checking out Everette Harp with a track called Mutual Admiration Society. This was recorded live at Jazz on the Pond, an annual celebration showcasing some of the most talented musicians on the planet, all for the purpose of funding jazz scholarships at The Eastman School of Music. Check this out!!
CHURCH is out worldwide now (mashibeats/ropeadope): check it out at:
Digital Crate Digging Continues; Well, we’re past the Labor Day Holiday so I guess you can say Summer’s Ended per Incognito.
Check out the players and the track live from the a38 ship in Budapest, Hungary!!
Imaani – Lead & backing vocals
Joy Rose – Lead & backing vocals
Tony Momrelle – Lead & backing vocals
Jean-Paul ‘Bluey’ Maunick – Guitar
Richard Bailey – Drums
Francis Hylton – Bass
Matt Cooper – Keyboards
Trevor Mires – Trombone
Sid Gauld – Trumpet
Paul Greenwood – Saxophone & flute
Sunday Jazz Continues; checking out some Latin jazz / funk from Barrabas – with Along The Shore. Check out the players and the track…
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Lead] – Ricky Morales
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Rhythm], Bass – Miguel Morales
- Drums, Percussion – Daniel Louis
- Keyboards, Organ, Clavinet – Juan Vidal
- Lead Vocals – Jo Tejada*
- Percussion, Brass, Bass – Ernesto Duarte
Sunday Jazz Continues; checking out some disco / jazz funk from Brazilian trombonist Raul de Souza. Let’s go!!
- Arranged By – Arthur Wright
- Backing Vocals – Bonita Wilson, Lynn Davis, Marte Jones, Onelda James
- Bass – Eddie N. Watkins Jr.
- Drums – Edward Greene*, James Gadson
- Guitar – David T. Walker, Greg Poree
- Keyboards – Alan Oldsfield*, Greg Phillinganes
- Percussion – Clarence “Butch” Robinson, Eddie “Bongo” Brown, Raul De Souza
- Producer – Arthur Wright
- Trombone- Raul De Souza