Sunday Jazz Continues; I mean, what else besides jazz are you supposed to listen to on a Sunday evening?
The saga / struggle continues as a dude rides for his freedom with some good jazz playing in the background; rolling the dice, bets odd or even in this thing?
Easter Sunday comes to a close as the devil will oppose the resurrection but we proceed and continue to move to the next section…
That’s how this son of God play!! dropping this good word and the sound on our section..
Soon, we’re “all up in your section” listening to Herb Alpert and Hugh Masekela with a track called Foreign Natives…
Check out the players and the track; I can “see what they’re saying”; word from this Scorpio, a Pluto / Mars native!!
Digital Crate Digging Continues per Music Monday!! We’re listening to some Afro Beat / jazz funk from Hugh Masekela talking about a Politician. They were just as shady in 1985 when this song was released as they are today!! Check out the players and the track..
- Alto Saxophone – Barney Rachabane
- Backing Vocals – Anneline Malebo, Hugh Masekela, John ‘Blackie’ Selolwane*, Mara Louw, Mopati Tsienyane, Sonti Mndebele, Tsepo Tshola
- Bass – Obert Oaki
- Congas – Francis Fuster
- Drums – Mopati Tsienyane
- Guitar – John ‘Blackie’ Selolwane*
- Lead Vocals, Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Hugh Masekela
- Rhythm Guitar – Banjo Mosele
- Synthesizer [Fairlight], Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Peter Harris
- Tenor Saxophone, Keyboards – Bheki Mseleku
Digital Crate Digging Continues per Music Monday!!
We’re listening to some afrobeat / afrojazz from Hugh Masekela talking about his constituents Working Underground in these African gold mines!!
Those that do knowledge know what’s up with that!! Check this out!!
Sunday Jazz Continues!! We’re checking out some Afro Beat / jazzdance from Hugh Masekela with The Seven Riffs Of Africa : Medley. Check out the players and the track..