Ready? this brotha will play it!! what? the funky sounds!! switching strategies after others fail; I felt the pressure, chilling out there where the corrupt will be!!
So what’s up with me? not trying to fail like the North Korean envoy executed due to the failed summit with Trump!! we’re equipped with the drum kit, beats will thump!! we’re listening to Let There Be House May 2019!! we’re closing out the month of May strong!!
This is courtesy of DJ Steve Adams!! ladies and gentlemen? this cat is jamming!! check out the playlist and the mix you can’t go wrong!!
1. Antoine Clamaran & Agua Sin Gas – Everybody Pumpin’ (Earth n Days Remix)
2. Stacie Fields – Good Loving
3. Dj Kone & Marc Palacios – My Feelings
4. Sister Sledge – Thinkin Of You (Matonii Rework)
5. Reza & Tom Chubb – Anthem (Club Mix)
6. Herd & Fitz ft Abigail Bailey – I Just Can’t Get Enough (Andrey Keyton 2k19 Rework)
7. Luca Debonaire – Yeke Yeke
8. Joel Corry – Sorry (Extended VIP Mix)
9. Kevin McKay – Move Your Body (Elevation)
10. Ferreck Dawn – You Are The One
11. Qubiko – U R
12. Mike Vale – Music Is the Answer
13. Fiorious – I’m Not Defeated Pt. II (Honey Dijon’s Fiercely Furious Dub)
14. Kevin McKay & Joshwa (UK) – Such A Good Feeling
Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; it’s also Good Friday so like old school Baptist preachers say “govern yourself accordingly”
The Friday Feeling is also exhibited, thought and fashion police say by law it’s prohibited but the Attorney General William Barr will act as President Trump’s personal attorney instead of representing the American people!! check the vibe, out of order is how it’ll be…
Shady dealing is exhibited, we weren’t with it!! meanwhile check the Sonic Assaults, the fashion will be somewhat orderly as we get breakbeat scientific…
What can I tell them? good and evil clash like the giant holy cross next door to the adult entertainment establishment on I-75 in Tennessee..
Subliminal messages sent back and forth like Cameo? facing arraignment like Paul Manafort? damn!! we’ll see..
Per yesterday’s Fathers Day? we man up in the sport; catching up on our pimping listening to the Defected Radio Show presented by Sam Divine – 15.06.18…
Check out the playlist and the mix, it’s going down like this but it’s not a simple thing!! it’s rough out here!! we’re disrespected like children snatched from their parents at the Mexican border!! folk need to quit playing!!
01. Malandra Jr. ‘Take Off Your Shoes’ (NiCe7 Remix) [D-FLOOR MUSIC]