Sunday Jazz Continues on a Sunday afternoon but this science dropped is good for any time frame..
The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on of course! but of course the system will play a mind game..
Rocking venues as the toil and strife continues that’s par for the course like systemic racism continues in conjunction with Covid 19..
Rocking venues sonic oil anointing the masses against evil, so we’ll get our minds right and quit playing!!
Hustle knocking rebuked, we’re not quitting / stopping like Eddie Harriswe’ll Live Right Now..
Living for today in the midst of the madness!! check the players and this funky track that’ll play, here and now!!
Check this out at Eddie Harris – Live Right Now
We’re still out here on the edges / outside the box; especially after we were thrown under the bus like Trump did the Kurds over in Syria..
…or maybe like Trump throwing Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo under the bus concerning Ukraine!! we’re still out here on the edges / outside the box but we’ll still maintain!! these brotha will rock!! beats bump plus these good words confront the mass hysteria..
Hustles? check the circumstance!! per Trump vs Mitt Romney’s pompous ass somebody is always knocking them!! meanwhile these brothas will keep on rocking them, I told them to back up and give me five feet!
Whats the deal? these folks are ill!! Monday morning? my constituents are out on these highways due to “getting over the hump” maneuvers but opposed by others trying to move us; in other places the Matrix Architect is talking about alt shift delete!
…from the so called corridors of power to the streets; who keeps it real? per Music Monday? it’s like John Legend and the Roots.. compared to what?
Or maybe the Les McCann and Eddie Harris version, whichever one is working, but who’s hurting? now crossing borders at the last hour like the GOP concerning impeachment? meanwhile were dipping through out on I-20 with tires screeching after being out on the edges / after laying in the cut.
Check this out at https://t.co/KYplxyqQ4I?amp=1
Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday; Labor Day is also being celebrated…
Falling between a Sunday Jazz / O-Dog Day Party vibe, partying with the tribe? oh yes!! we collaborated…
Over the weekend? rolling down Peachtree Street in Atlanta all up the hooptie listening to Eddie Harris with Listen Here...
Dragon Con participants provided the visuals, street and spiritual residuals provided while out there..
Due to deficits? some of my constituents are held hostage!! out in these streets celebrating Labor Day but in debt / trying to keep their head above water / trying not to come undone…
What’s up with this? we’re still out in these streets at the intersection where house music meets jazz, listening to Frankie Valentine with Ain’t No Ransom Without A Hostage (Club Mix Studio 21)
Check this out at https://t.co/YhAVPByWZL?amp=1
Digital Crate Digging Continues per #TerribleTerrificTuesday, also on the first full day of summer..
Not debating ill issues like a politician, you’ll get blues that way!! we’re checking out the beat provided by the funky drummer..
Right around the Full Moon / Summer Solstice: jazz, funk, soul per this Funk Mix 2016 – Dj XS Summer Funk Terrace Grooves 2016
That’s how we’re rolling on this #TerribleTerrificTuesday, check out the playlist and the mix: the soundtrack for Summer 2016?
Dj XS Funk Mix 2016 Tracklist
1. Mudd, Ahmed Kakroun – Drago (Mudd’s Teriwala Mix)
2. Lovebirds – U Give Me
3. Blackalicious – That Night (XS Edit)
4. Phife Dawg – Flawless
5. Nine – Wutcha Want
6. Bob Azzam – Rain, Rain Go Away (Dj Prime Boom Bap Edit)
7. Etta James – U Give Me What I Want (CMAN Edit)
8. Eddie Harris – It’s Alright Now (Sly Edit)
9. Ray Parker Jnr. – Just Havin’ Fun (Sly ‘Tear the Roof Off Edit)
10. Brass Connection – Get Up to Get Down (XS Edit)
11. Haggis Horns – The Traveller, Pt. 2
12. Haggis Horns – Diggin in the Dirt (XS Edit)
13. Mary Clark – Take Me I’m Yours
14. Beaten Space Probe – Boogie Prancing
15. ABC of Funk – Royal Funk
16. Jungle Brothers – Doin’ Our Own Dang (XS Edit)
17. That’s Not An Edit – The Breaks (Phil Toke Edit)
18. Ignition – Secret Sunday Lover (Greg Wilson vs Ben Jay Edit)
19. Haggis Horns – Keep it Tight (XS Edit)
20. Willie Hutch – We Gonna Party Tonight (CMAN Edit)
21. Down to the Bone – Get On it
22. Bim Sala Bim – My Grooves (Afshin & Alex Finkin Edit)
23. James Brown & Chuck D – Black and Proud (XS Edit)
24. Jumpleads – Rock Me Again (XS Edit)
25. Fantastics – Soul Child (XS Edit)
26. Terence Trent D’Arby – Dance Little Sister (CMAN Edit)
27. Dj Agent 86 – Give it to Me Baby
28. Gloria Gaynor – Anybody Wanna Party (XS Edit)
29. Teddy Pendergrass – Bad Luck (The Reflex Remix)
30. Betty Wright – Shoorah! Shoorah (XS Edit)
31. Denise LaSalle – Lick it Before You Stick it (Smart Edit)
32. Teddy Pendergrass – Gt Down, Get Funky (Leftside Wobble Edit)
33. Get Down Edits – Makes You Fly
34. Sgt. Slick – White Treble, Black Bass
35. Jamie Lewis – Be Thankful
36. Deli Sosimi – Too Much Information (Laolu Remix)
37. Ce Ce Rogers – Someday (SanFranDisko Re-Rub)
38. Frankie Knuckles – The Whistle Song
Oh yes!! 2016 is here!! it’s just in time for these clearance rack epiphanies!! the sale is on!!
Oh yes!! O-Dog is mixing breakbeats and O-Zone fights interference with these good words; once again it’s on!!
Restricting movements? a devil breaks through these streets shooting up pubs in Tel Aviv, another devil tells you what to believe per the deliberate falsehood; the truth? some are disputing..
Restricting movements? these clearance rack epiphanies confront those acting false in the hood, like NATO a threat per Vladimir Putin?
Swiss movement watches tell the time, no need to remember per Michael Jackson!! some players were missing in action like Michigan State beat by Alabama..
Swiss Movement Les McCann and Eddie Harris type jazz plays in the background as I type these epiphanies; Compared To What? who will understand a brotha?
Who’s fair with this? as I walked through the mall after these holidays I stopped in Macys, Target and other spots!! I noticed merchants were selling products at regular retail price…
Who’s fair with this? I’m trying to reach y’all with these clearance rack epiphanies!! a dude conducts himself in an orderly fashion after paying the price…
Who’s fair with this? there’s no shady deal with those or these!! we’re not using social engineering!!
We stayed on point while others ignored the warning!! now we respond with this Mechanical Engineering..
We stayed on point while others ignored the warning, now they’re caught out there like Bill Cosby finding out what the cost will be, now we’re steering the Mothership to a safe harbor…
Trying to regain our equilibrium, we weren’t through dealing!! some might have lost me but after the experience we drop these clearance rack epiphanies!! we’re clearing our minds, hearts and spirits but the system will issue demerits; hatred? they harbor…
Sunday Jazz Continues!! We’re checking out some jazz funk from Cedar Walton with his version of War’s Low Rider. Check out the players and the track. Let’s Go!!
- Bass – Gordon Edwards
- Drums – Charles Collins
- Guitar [Rhythm] – Cornell Dupree
- Guitar [Solo, Rhythm] – Eric Gale
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Cedar Walton
- Percussion – Angel Allende
- Saxophone [Solos] – Eddie Harris
- Soloist [Trumpet, Flugelhorn] – Blue Mitchell
- Tenor Saxophone – George Marge
- Trombone – Alan Raph, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Burt Collins, Jon Faddis
- Voice – Adrienne Albert, Alan Abrahams, Maeretha Stewart, Mike Lipskin, Yolanda McCullough
What’s really going on? in this danger zone? the masses were victimized by shady deals.
…Like they were in Georgia dealing with Nathan; jokers are misbehaving!! this past winter? Winter Storm Juno or even Winter Storm Thor gave us the chills.
Some thought they were escaping the madness like Hillary Clinton but they’re caught up in it!! who’s keeping it real compared to what per Les McCann?
Eddie Harris helped him while The Roots and John Legend had their version; so at the end of the day who did the math? did anybody understand?
A crook rapes, loots and pillages the village!! they said something about being down with ISIS or Boko Haram or maybe both of them.
They said they had the *skills to pay the bills* but at the end of the day there’s no hope for them.
Old girl said God didn’t like ugly while she scratched off lottery tickets at the Citgo station.
…Over on Candler Road in Decatur Georgia; it’s not odd that she tried to warn you about the confusion.
But jokers are acting brand new again!! saying something about having the skills to pay the bills.
I didn’t fool with them; I’m out there / outside the box; a Brotha just chills.
I had the skills to pay the bills but I didn’t front, flex and floss like I was all this and that…
Shady deals have this brotha staying on point and in the hunt; I realized the cost!! now dropping knowledge on those that are lost!! breakbeat science is what you can call this and that!!