Sunday Jazz Continues, we’re putting it down in conjunction with some digital crate digging!! this is what we do..
Working in tandem, bringing the sound!! that’s a dude’s function these days, acting like I knew..
Random thoughts contribute to the process rebuking the dysfunction / ongoing madness…
Dropping this classic soul jazz from Billy Brooks called Forty Days, hip hop producers lifted prime samples from it..
Check out the players and the track, as this classic soul jazz plays!! it’s even produced by Ray Charles!! you’ll see what’s up with it…
- Alto Saxophone – John Stevens , Lonnie Shetter
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Tom R. Vigil
- Baritone Saxophone – Bill Carter
- Bass – Larry Gales
- Bass, Bones – Ken Sawhill
- Cornet – Michael J. Conlon
- Drums – Clarence Johnston
- Guitar – Jeff Lee*
- Producer – Ray Charles
- Soloist [Tenor] – Herman Riley
- Tenor Saxophone – Cliford Solomon*, Herman Riley, Wilbur Brown
- Trombone – Britt Woodman Buster Cooper, Mihran Vartan, Ray Jackson
- Trumpet – Al Gottlieb, Bob Comden, Mike Artega
- Trumpet, Producer – Billy Brooks