Digital Crate Digging Continues on this segment I like to call the Saturday Night Fever..
Maybe somebody is digging where we’re coming from; work is put in by this overachiever..
It’s going down!! per this funky drumming? we didn’t merge with the apparatus so hustle knocking is done to the status!! the healing process is for the scars..
It’s going down from Louisville / Newburg to Johannesburg; from the ATL to Charlotte Mecklenberg to Pluto to Mars…
Over in Nigeria / Lagos? word about how it goes / went per Fela Kuti with Army Arrangement was delivered…
Check the scenario; the word on the curb is we’ve got out own issues over on this side of the pond; check out the players and the track; out in the cold my people shivered..
- Alto Saxophone – Nana-Femi-Anikulapo Kuti
- Baritone Saxophone [2nd] – Acheampong (Kolaoni)*
- Bass Guitar – Herman Menimade Addo
- Congas – Ola Ijagun*
- Drums – Francis Foster*
- Drums [Simmons] – Sly Dunbar
- Flugelhorn – Oye Shobowale
- Guitar [Tenor] – Okalue Ojeah
- eader, Saxophone [Baritone] – Lekan Animashaum*
- Maracas – Fosibor Okafor*
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Organ [Hammond B3] – Bernie Worrell
- Percussion [Sticks] – Lamptey Addo*
- Piano [Rhythm] – Dele Shosimi*
- Producer – Bill Laswell, Fela, Material, OAO
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Robert Musso
- Rhythm Guitar – Chukwudi Aroga, Keji Ifarunmi
- Soprano Saxophone – Fela Anikulapo Kuti*
- Talking Drum – Aiyb Dieng
- Tenor Saxophone – Oyinade Adeniran
- Trumpet [2nd] – Akomeah Dodo*