Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; that’s how this work will be..
It’s also considered a Fabulous Friday, it’s a blessing to be here even though we’re unworthy..
…that’s another story, this is going down during this Covid _19 / coronavirus pandemic..
…sweeping across the world, as the drama unfurled check out the demographics..
Do the mathematics as preexisting cultural / social conditions come into play..
Jokers talk about reopening America but out here we’re still sheltering in place / social distancing / masking if and when we step into play…
O-Dog Day Partying? taking the next step!! this good music will play as we party with a purpose..
Listening to the late great funky drummer Tony Allen With Africa 70 talking about No Discrimination; a message for the nation? all yes!! this is how we’ll work this!!
Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday; we’re chilling out in the lab on a cold rainy evening in Atlanta…
The saga / struggle continues as we let the music play, dealing with the madness with these new and improved methods to the madness; somebody will understand a brotha!!
The saga / struggle continues, O-Zone has a little something to say, excuse him for this public service announcement..
Waxing poetic, serving poetic justice!! it’s just us dealing with the madness from Louisville / Newburg to Atlanta to Johannesburg!! intergalactic from Pluto to Mars!! per consultations with aliens funky is how the sound will get…
Funky is how the sound will get from Los Angeles to Lagos, but Tony Allen Plays With Afrika 70 mentioned No Accommodation For Lagos
The drama is local / national / international and intergalactic!! check out the player and the track to see how it goes…
- Backing Vocals – Alake Anikulapo Kuti, Emaruagheru Anikulapo Kuti, Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti, Kewe Anikulapo Kuti, Remi Anikulapo-Kuti
- Baritone Saxophone – Lekan Animashaun
- Congas – Addo Nettey, Oladeinde Koffi, Shina Abiodun
- Drums, Arranged By, Composed By, Written By, Producer, Leader – Tony Allen
- Guitar – Lek Benson, Oghene Kologbo, Okalve Ojeah
- Maracas – Babajide Olaleye
- Percussion – Ayoola Abayomi
- Photography By – Femi Osunla
- Producer, Tenor Saxophone, Electric Piano – Fela Anikulapo Kuti
- Trumpet – Tunde Williams
- Lead Vocals – Candido Obajimi