Sunday Jazz Continues as we set this thing off early; we’re blessed to see another Sunday morning.
The saga / struggle continues as life goes on / the toil and strife goes on; we’re trying to stay ahead in the game / we’re trying to keep going!
I keep mentioning exercising the power that the Lord has blessed us with, so we’re working it all out!
I keep mentioning utilizing supreme courage and maximum strength; we’re going all out!
Without a doubt! but it just got real so we’ll have to stay strong!
Without a doubt! we’re reflecting on being down here on the ground per George Benson but we didn’t stay long!
Once again it’s on! lets get this thing started with some Al Jarreau with his classic track Mornin!
Check out the players and the track! like I said earlier; once again it’s on!
Check this out at Al Jarreau – Mornin‘
Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Saturday Night Fever segment; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system; “holla at me” if you believe me / hear me; can you dig it?
Those that hate keep rigging the system!! rolling like John Bolton with the back story? we already see how he messed up in Venezuela..
Now they want to say that’s the home of cyber criminals plus we keep hearing the subliminal messages about Bolivia..
I see you bruh!! geeked up / hyper!! like this Lalo Schifrin track, moving like Moonlight Gypsies
I see you bruh!! meanwhile check out the players and the track, this disco jazz from this Lalo Schifrin album called Gypsies
- Arranged By – Lalo Schifrin
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel
- Drums – Jim Keltner
- Guitar – Dean Parks
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Emil Richards, Paulinho Da Costa
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Lalo Schifrin, Mike Melvoin
- Producer – Lalo Schifrin
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Peter Granet
- Reeds – Tony Ortega, Don Menza, Ernie Watts
- Synthesizer [ARP 2600, Mini-Moog, Yamaha CS 80] – Lalo Schifrin
- Synthesizer [Oberheim] – Ian Underwood
- Trombone – Charles Loper, Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Oscar Brashear
- Written-By – Lalo Schifrin