Sunday Jazz Continues check these menus as this meal is served; since it’s a late Sunday morning we might can call this brunch!
Shining the light like the sunshine coming from the east into my window this morning; hopefully it’s reaching some who’re waiting in the dark following a hunch!
Bringing this insight aka unconventional wisdom in this ongoing unconventional warfare of a spiritual nature!
Trying to get it right, check the spiritual nature! even with this soulful jazz track Hugh Masekela mentioned A Person Is A Sometime Thing!
Check out the players and the track! check us out as we come through with this Afro – Cuban Jazz / Soul Jazz meal, maybe it’s something you can feel as we do the damn thing!
Reading the liner notes, from The Boy’s Doin It Album, where this song came from:
This album is dedicated to Fela Ransome-Kuti whose birthday was October 15th!
Plus they mentioned it was Recorded in Lagos, Nigeria, so check the vibe!!
- Congas – Kwasi “Rocki” Dzidzornu*
- Directed By – Stewart Levine
- Drums [Traps] – Papa Frankie Todd
- Electric Bass, Vocals – Yaw Opoku
- Electric Piano – Gboyega Adelaja
- Engineer – Rik Pekkonen
- Guitar, Vocals – Stanley Todd Kwesi
- Horns, Vocals – Masekela*, O.J. Ekemode*
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Producer – Hugh Masekela, Stewart Levine
- Shekere, Bells, Vocals – Odinga “Guy” Warren
- Talking Drum, Vocals – Asante*