Sunday Jazz Continues check these menus as this Sunday brunch is served!
It might even be considered dinner for some, once again it’s on! of course out on I-20 in Atlanta is where we swerved!
Some might have observed us sliding into our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta Getting busy!
We’re dropping this jazz funk on the people, it might even have O-Dog Day Party implications so how you feeling? that’ll determine how the vibe will be!
We’re coming through listening to this Lee Ritenour track called Rio Funk recorded live from Ash Grove in Santa Monica!
We’re coming through with this sound on this Sunday afternoon but this science dropped is appropriate for any time frame; check out the players and the track as we “holla atcha”
- Bass – Melvin Davis
- Drums – Sonny Emory
- Guitar – Lee Ritenour
- Keyboards – Barnaby Finch
- Piano, Organ [Hammond B3], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Alan Pasqua
- Producer, Arranged By, Liner Notes [March 1997] – Lee Ritenour
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Don Murray
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Bill Evans