Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday; we’re chilling out in the lab on a cold rainy evening in Atlanta…
The saga / struggle continues as we let the music play, dealing with the madness with these new and improved methods to the madness; somebody will understand a brotha!!
The saga / struggle continues, O-Zone has a little something to say, excuse him for this public service announcement..
Waxing poetic, serving poetic justice!! it’s just us dealing with the madness from Louisville / Newburg to Atlanta to Johannesburg!! intergalactic from Pluto to Mars!! per consultations with aliens funky is how the sound will get…
The drama is local / national / international and intergalactic!! check out the player and the track to see how it goes…
- Backing Vocals – Alake Anikulapo Kuti, Emaruagheru Anikulapo Kuti, Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti, Kewe Anikulapo Kuti, Remi Anikulapo-Kuti
- Baritone Saxophone – Lekan Animashaun
- Congas – Addo Nettey, Oladeinde Koffi, Shina Abiodun
- Drums, Arranged By, Composed By, Written By, Producer, Leader – Tony Allen
- Guitar – Lek Benson, Oghene Kologbo, Okalve Ojeah
- Maracas – Babajide Olaleye
- Percussion – Ayoola Abayomi
- Photography By – Femi Osunla
- Producer, Tenor Saxophone, Electric Piano – Fela Anikulapo Kuti
- Trumpet – Tunde Williams
- Lead Vocals – Candido Obajimi