Sunday Jazz Continues!! check us out as a little digital crate digging will be involved…
The saga / struggle continues, can you dig it? during the ongoing process we jumped to the the conclusion that it’s rough out here, but we evolved..
The saga / struggle continues, threw some salve on the wounds and kept it moving / grooving..
Chilling out on this Sunday evening after coming out odd and even in the ongoing crap game; life is a gamble, winning and losing..
Shady dealing out here in Babylon? oh yes, once again it’s on!! we rebuke it with this sound!! listening to Eric Gale with his version of the the Hall and Oates track Sara Smile..
They’re killing it!! check out the all star players he has rolling with him and the track; they’ve got a reggae twist to it, but something tells me it’ll make you smile!!
- Bass – Gary King
- Cello – Alan Shulman, Charles McCraken
- Drums – Andrew Smith , Steve Gadd
- Guitar – Eric Gale
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Organ – Richard Tee
- Producer, Synthesizer, Clavinet – Bob James
- Saxophone – Eddie Daniels, George Young , Mike Brecker
- Trombone – Dave Taylor, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet – Alan Rubin, Jon Faddis, Lou Soloff, Randy Brecker
- Viola – Emanuel Vardi, Lamarr Alsop
- Violin – David Nadien, Diane Halprin, Harold Kohon, Harry Cykman, Harry Glickman, Marvin Morgenstern, Max Ellen, Max Pollikoff, Paul Gershman
- Vocals – Frank Floyd, Lani Groves, Patti Austin, Ray Simpson, Vivian Cherry, Bill Eaton, Zack Sanders
Check this out at https://t.co/5354AEB4vY?amp=1