Terrible / Terrific Tuesday is the venue; positive or negative? what’s the outlook?
What’s the perspective? acting like I knew!! but accused of being out here!! like a crook..
What’s the perspective? took a road trip down I-10 to enhance it, per the Gulf Coast Escapades..
Checked the perspective from Mobile to Houston; I-10 cruising!! letting go of the charades…
The funk / jazz is played per Houston Person with The Houston Express!! wish I had it when I was I-10 meandering!!
Understand? just check out the players and the track , as we do it like this!!
- Baritone Saxophone – Babe Clarke
- Bass [Fender] – Gerry Jemmott
- Congas – Buddy Caldwell
- Drums – Bernard Purdie
- Organ – Jimmy Watson
- Tenor Saxophone – Houston Person
- Guitar – Billy Butler
- Piano, Electric Piano – Paul Griffin
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Harold Vick
- Trombone – Garnett Brown, Jack Jeffers
- Trumpet – Ernie Royal, Money Johnson, Thad Jones