Doing the knowledge, calculating The Dark Mystery Of Time and Space; we were able to expose schemes and plots…
Who’s Part Of The Conspiracy like the American Legislative Exchange Council? but look where they found this bro!! they didn’t know we had Diplomatic Immunity so the fabric rots..
Dropping funk; spots get hit up like rain falling in Texas!! the drama? they’re not stopping it!! now Texas has a open carry law!! the Temptations said earth is a Ball Of Confusion...
The Devil is opposed; we soon find out how complex the sport is!! reality is battering and bruising!!
Winning? losing? some will take drastic measures!! to the occasion they rose!!
Haters were *Scheduling The Pains and Pleasures Of Life* we fight back with the beat and prose..
This is the path we chose; is it the last one? somebody heard me laughing, but is it the last one? that’s what another expects!!
BreakBeat Science? this is the math we chose to drop; but like players on NBA teams that fans wish would leave society still disrespects.
Making sound effects but Cashing Reality Checks!! told you about cash flow problems; I didn’t have anybody to merge with like Charter and Time Warner!!
But we’re flowing down the mainstream of stagnant waters; we keep our heads above water and handle our business!! in the heart of this hostile territory we’ll try to warn ya!!
Everything is not what it seems!! flagrant fouls will be administered when you drive to the hoop!!
But we’ll proceed and continue to put work in; the break is over, it’s back to the front lines for this troop!!
Digital Crate Digging Continues; we’re checking out some cosmic jazz / funk from Herbie Hancock with a track called Hidden Shadow. Check out the players and the track…
- Congas, Bongos – Buck Clarke
- Drums – Jabali (Billy Hart)
- Electric Bass [Fender], Acoustic Bass – Mchezaji (Buster Williams)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet [Hohner D6], Mellotron, Grand Piano [Steinway], Handclaps – Mwandishi (Herbie Hancock)
- On Synthesizer, Melotron] – John Vieira
- Sopranino Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Piccolo Flute, Cabasa [Afuche] – Mwile (Benny Maupin)
- Synthesizer [ARP] – Dr. Patrick Gleeson*
- Trombone [Bass, Tenor & Alto], Cowbell – Pepo (Julian Priester)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mganga (Dr. Eddie Henderson)
It’s all jacked up!! I was out here scrambling like Mike Vick did without blocking? getting jacked up!! I was looking for a breakthrough.
Gambling with fate like gamblers out for a fast buck? small victories kept me in the game until something opened up!! now I ask myself ; where did the Mystic Voyage take you?
System integrations led to system crashes; the old didn’t blend with the new.
Systems failed like integration per desegregation? per Richard Rothstein Ferguson and Baltimore will let you know what it do!
Real talk / true story / Reality spelled it out; oh! so it’s like this? that’s the question asked!
Questions answer themselves? the answer? I mailed it out after pushing the envelope like a postal worker; this dude multi -tasked.
A brotha never basked in the limelight; I’m not even going postal getting my crime tight!! I just put it down like this.
This good word and funky sound is dropped after asking; oh!! so it’s like this?
You heard? I tried to slide through the portal unscathed but I ended up with a few scars.
Now I bathed per the Balm in Gilead ; I’m going through the healing process!! asking myself; oh!! it’s like this? so I’m just trying to heal the scars.
I was trying to deal with it!! haters were raising bars and pulling out hoops to jump through like I was dealing with FIFA officials!!
I knew the deal about it!! the situation is all jacked up; beep, beep beep!! goes the bus after it backed up running over us!! oh!! so it’s like this? who can see what it do?
Digital Crate Digging Continues; we’re checking out some jazzy hip hop from Ohm Guru with a track called Jazz Brake.
Digital Crate Digging Continues; we’re checking out some soul jazz / jazz funk from Kamal And The Brothers – with a song called Dance. Check out the players and the track!!
I took a look at things; damn!! it’s all jacked up!! was it my perception? I might be wrong!!
It seems a crook had things under control, more serious than just FIFA officials, and soccer matchs!! please!! there’s always something there to remind me like that Naked Eyes pop song.
Memory joggers / writing prompts for the wise and otherwise!! especially after a fake one lies!! damn!! Pops wasn’t wrong.
Me? it got lonely out there but I kept on running!! the real me was a jogger through reality!! promptly staying one step ahead!! Pops wasn’t wrong!
He mentioned the harsh conditions; he wasn’t strong? man please!! that’s where I got my game / style from!
When things get harsh? per Daniel 9:3 the Lord I’m petitioning!! now the check the style; that’s where I got my blessings from!
Out here in this no fly zone like it was Ferguson; who’ll understand a bruh? it’s all jacked up!! in Waco bikers roamed freely.
Oh!! so it’s like this and that? who’s acting fly in this zone? how’s that working son? they’ll play a Negro!! damn!! it’s all jacked up! it’s hard to be me.
Oh!! so it’s like this and that? why start with me? I was putting work in blue collar style!! I was told to stay calm and stay fly.
Once again it’s on!! but I wasn’t close to fly or fresh and clean like an ATLien!! I was rocking non descript jeans, a Las Vegas tourist t-shirt, and Nike Air Flights; damn! at least I try.
I tried a little tenderness like Otis Redding but history keeps repeating; insights were gained, so I guess it’s not a lie.
Not trying McDonald’s chicken tenders, bogus goods are returned to sender; It’s All Jacked Up!! Oh so it’s like this and that and a? but I’m not feeling sorry for myself; life is still good, I can’t lie.
Digital Crate Digging Continues; chilling out on this Tuesday evening. Why? per Gene Dunlap – It’s Just The Way I Feel. Check out the players and the track..
Digital Crate Digging Continues on Memorial Day 2015. We’re checking out the Ninja Ninja Drum and Bass Podcast : with the Guest Mix by Six Blade. Check out the playlist and the mix.
01. Mind Vortex – Against The Grain
02. The Prototypes Feat. Mad H.E.D City – Pop It Off
>> State Of Mind – Full Force
03. Sub Zero – Inside The Beast
04. A.M.C & Six Blade – Posse
05. The Voss Vs NC-17 – Pull Up
06. Dimension – Jet Black
>> Astronaut Vs Barely Alive – Raga (TC Remix)
07. Friction Vs Technimatic – Floating Frames
08. Croox – Oracle (Six Blade Remix)
09. Culture Shock – City Lights
10. ??? – ???
11. Phace – Bite The Edge
>> Signs – Modulate
12. Tantrum Desire – Human Mind
>> Cyantific – High Water Mark
13. Six Blade – Shrimp
14. Mind Vortex – Megabyte
15. B.Motion – Bear Hug
>> The Prototypes – Edge Of Tomorrow (DnB Mix)
16. Teddy Killerz – Teddynator
>> State Of Mind – Know Your Place
17. Emperor – Passed Up
18. InsideInfo – Mushroom
19. Culture Shock – Raindrops
>> Sub Focus – Airplane
20. Six Blade – Lightbox
21. Fred V & Grafix – Just A Thought
22. Deadmau5 – Avarita (Dimension Bootleg)
Sunday Jazz Continues; we’re checking out some jazz funk from Jon Faddis – with a track called Good And Plenty. Check out the players and the track.
- Baritone Saxophone, Tuba – Howard Johnson
- Bass – Anthony Jackson, Will Lee
- Cello – Beverly Lauridsen, Kermit Moore, Richard Bock , Richard Locker
- Drums – Chris Parker, Steve Gadd
- French Horn – Fred Griffin, John Clark
- Guitar – Jeff Mironov, John Tropea
- Guitar, Banjo – Cliff Morris
- Percussion – Crusher Bennett*
- Piano [Acoustic] – Pat Rebillot, Raymond Chew*, Warren Bernhart*
- Saxophone, Flute – George Opalinsky, Harold Vick
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Trombone, Trombone [Bass] – Barry Rogers, David Taylor
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Earl Gardner, Lew Soloff, Virgil Jones
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Piccolo] – Jon Faddis
- Tuba – Tony Price
- Vibraphone, Xylophone, Bells [Orchestra], Percussion – George Devens
- Violin – Alfred V. Brown*, Diana Halorin*, Harry Cykman, Isadora Kohon, Kathryn Kienke, Lewis Eley, Louann Montesi, Marvin Morgenstern, Max Pollikoff, Richard Sortomme
Sunday Jazz Continues; we’re checking out this jazz funk from Lamont Johnson – with a track called Benign Beginning. Check out the players and the track.
Keyboards, Composed By — LaMont Johnson
Drums — Leon N’Dugu Chancler
Electric Bass [Fender] — Chuck Rainey
French Horn — Chris Boyle
Guitar — Tony Drake
Programmed By [Moog] — Paul Beaver
Strings — Karmazyn String Ensemble
Tenor Saxophone, Flute — Ronnie Laws
Trumpet, Flugelhorn — Richard Blue Mitchell
Woodwind — John Kip